Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Back to Havana . . .

I am getting ready to head back to Havana!  It will be a birthday celebration for me while I am visiting and hopefully I will get some time to spend in La Lisa as well as visit Artemisa and see what that area of Cuba has to offer.

L-R:  Michel Castillo Marin and Jorge Luis Espinosa
I am travelling with my friend Wayne and we love to wander around Cuba.  We will be meeting up with some new friends, as well as visiting some old ones.  I know Michel who is a very special friend of mine has a few plans for the day, but they will have to remain a surprise for me until I get there!

Normally I stay in casa's while I am in Cuba but at Michel's urging we are staying at Hotel Acuario, which I have stayed at before and love the staff.
I have to admit though that I am far more excited about seeing Michel's family this time.  We have become exceptionally close over the last 2 years and I hate being away from them.

Either way it should be a great trip.  Nino (Jorge) is in Italy now so the druken brawls should be kept to a minimum LOL! and hopefully the time for writing is plentiful!

Happy birthday to me and Happy travels!